A classic recipe; easy to make and that ensure the success!
- 1½ cup of flour (150 grs.)
- ½ cup of granulated sugar (150 grs.) + (50grs. For the cream)
- ¾ teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- ¾ cup milk
- 125 grs. margarine
- 1 egg
- 4 tablespoons unsweetened chocolate powder (dark cocoa)
- ½ cup of jam to taste (peach, strawberry, …)
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla essence
- 1 brick of whipping cream or chantilly.
- Paper molds for mini cupcakes
- Butter paper (baking paper)
Next we divide the mixture into 2.
We add vanilla to a mix. Reserve.
To the other mix the chocolate powder.
Then in the molds for the mini cupcakes we put paper molds, and on top of each one we fill halfway with the chocolate mixture, then we finish completing with the vanilla mixture.
Bake at 180 ° C, about 30 minutes.
Once cold, make a hole in the center to fill them with the jam. We assemble the cream putting it in a bowl and beating it, adding sugar to taste (approx. 50 grs.). We put it in a pastry bag and decorate to our liking on top of the cupcake and let it dry.